Thursday, September 18, 2008

Look At What I Can Do

Nana and Papa bought Kate a playhouse and slide for her birthday. She immediately loved the playhouse (especially the doorbell and telephone). But, she was a little hesitant about the slide. After a couple of weeks of practicing how to scoot to the edge, lift her feet, and catch herself at the bottom of the slide she is becoming a little daredevil. Check out her skills...

Sorry about the narrating job. I guess I am just a little bit like my mom :) Ok maybe a lot. You should hear the videos from when I was a kid! This sounds exactly like them. Country accent, silly saying and all! I LOVE YOU MOM!

2 comments:

Carsons in Augusta, GA said...

Absolutely adorable!

Krystal said...

This is too cute - I love how scared Trip looks - he's hiding! Kate is just too funny!