Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2 Months, 12 Days, 22 hours, and 30 Minutes

Is exactly how long it has been since my last post. Let's just say this past week things have been settling down around the Hinton House and hopefully we will be back on track with the blog!

Well, I've been trying/planning on getting family pictures made since last fall and it hadn't worked out (haircuts, seasons, weather, etc.) until this past weekend. I'm very excited to share these pictures with you but unfortunately they will only be available for viewing for 4 more days. After that they will be taken off the site and unavailable for viewing or purchase.

Here are the details on how to check out the pics:

I think Jenn did a wonderful job capturing our family! Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Angelia Carson said...

Oh my goodness! The pictures are all beautiful -- I don't know how you will ever choose. Thanks for sharing because I definitely want to order one or two. Love you.

Angelia

Doodlebug, Ladybug, and Dumpling said...

Those pictures are all beautiful! I don't know how you are going to narrow them down to pick certain ones!

Rachel said...

You're alive!! I was wondering if you had given up on the blog!! I'm glad you posted!!

Felicia said...

Wow! Okay, I have so much to say I don't know if it all will fit here! 1st-I know the reason mainly for the pics is for Kate...but I have to say Kora! You looks b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! Not that you aren't always pretty..but man I mean you look so SO pretty in these pics! I don't know if is her awesome talent coming through and the coloring but you look awesome! 2nd-Kate looks so big! and I love the ones of the hat! And she looks looks so pretty too! she could be in a magazine! The colors you chose worked out wonderfully for the clothing! (and well, Jon isn't too bad himself. :)) I LOVE photography! And, these pics made me smile! Thanks for sharing! Where were they taken? oh and 3rd thanks for rejoining up bloggers. :) we've missed you.

Jenn McPherson said...

Hey Kora!! Just found your blog through Rebecca's & Ericas! Thanks for the shout out! Love your blog! Hope ya'll had a wonderful anniversary!!