Thursday, February 18, 2010

Little Miss Curly Cue

Well, as you can see, Kate wasn't all to happy about me hot rolling her hair for the first time. Her hair is as straight as an arrow and we had a couple of extra minutes this particular Sunday morning so I though I would give it a try.


But as soon as Daddy told her how cute she was she turned that frown upside down.


And even struck a pose for us.


I must say, I never really like the feeling of all that pulling and clips and heat on my head either.


But don't you think it was worth it?


Well, at least for the 15 minutes it stayed this way. I promise it was almost completely straight again by the time we got in the truck and drove to church. At least I got a picture :)


2 comments:

Angelia Carson said...

precious, precious, precious!!! I love how her face changed from sad to so happy in the pictures! :)

Erica said...

Oh my, that first picture is priceless! Glad you did get some pictures...I didn't even get to see it all curlied! :)